FAQs - Already in KiwiSaver
How are my savings in the Fisher Funds TWO KiwiSaver Scheme governed
Our KiwiSaver Scheme is governed by a Governing Document and is overseen by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment and the Financial Markets Authority. This means our Scheme has met certain minimum ongoing requirements. We also provide detailed disclosure information to help people understand what they are investing in. Trustees Executors Limited is the Supervisor of the Scheme. The Supervisor is responsible for ensuring we comply with the Governing Document and other KiwiSaver rules. The Supervisor holds the assets of the Scheme on your behalf. None of the Government, the Supervisor or scheme providers guarantee any individual scheme.
What information will I receive about my Fisher Funds TWO KiwiSaver Scheme account?
We aim to keep you updated about the progress of your KiwiSaver account on a regular basis.
- The unit prices of the Funds within the Scheme are updated every business day on our website.
- We email a monthly newsletter to members updating them on Fund performance, the latest developments in KiwiSaver and educational tips.
- You will receive an annual statement and tax certificate in May each year summarising the activity and tax impact on your KiwiSaver account for the previous year.
- An Annual Report for the Scheme is sent in August/September each year.
- You can also view your account online at any time.
Can I access my account online?
Yes you can. Online Access is a great way to manage your Fisher Funds TWO KiwiSaver Scheme account. This secure online facility allows you to:
- View your account balance and transaction details
- Change your investment choice
- Advise us of any changes to your personal details
If you haven’t registered for Online Access we encourage you to do so.
Registering is simple. If you’ve already provided us with your email address, just visit Online Access click on 'register here' and follow the guided steps from there. To complete the registration process, you will need your IRD number.
If you haven’t registered your email with us or if you are having difficulty using this website, please call us on 0800 20 40 60 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
Can I transfer funds from another NZ Super Scheme into my KiwiSaver account?
Yes, you may be able to. As a first step we suggest contacting your super scheme provider to check that they do allow the transfer of funds to KiwiSaver accounts and also whether there are any other fish hooks about transferring early e.g. early withdrawal penalties. If you want to go ahead, then simply complete our transfer form send in to us and we'll organise the transfer into your Kiwisaver account.
Can I transfer funds from a UK Pension Provider into my KiwiSaver account?
The Fisher Funds TWO KiwiSaver Scheme does not accept UK pension transfers.