Call us on 0800 20 40 60

FAQs - Contributing to KiwiSaver

How do I make contributions?

How you contribute depends upon your situation. Click here for the full range of your contribution options.

How do I change my contribution rate?

If you are employed, you simply need to notify your employer that you wish to change your contribution rate. If you are not contributing from salary, the Fisher Funds KiwiSaver scheme has no minimum contribution rate, so you can set your own amount.

Can I contribute while I am overseas?

Yes you can, however, the Government will not match any contributions you make while you are not residing in NZ.

Can I take a break from contributing?

Yes, after 12 months of membership you can apply for a "savings suspension" of between 3 months and one year. A savings suspension request form can be obtained here. Please note that Inland Revenue administers these.

Is there anything we
can help you with?

Leave us a message